Holder: Sweet Press, SL
Address: C/ Antonio López, 249; Edificio Vértice, 5º planta - Madrid 28041
Registration data: Mercantile Registry of the town of Madrid, in volume 11752, folio 44, page number M-184488, inscription 8a
Sweet Press, SL holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, to the texts and data included. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs that appear and are referred to on this website belong to their respective owners and are protected by current legislation in this regard regarding intellectual and industrial property. p>
The owner of the website reserves the right to update the contents when it deems it appropriate, as well as to eliminate, limit or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently.
Any act of transmission, distribution, assignment, reproduction, storage or public communication, in whole or in part, must have the express consent of Sweet Press, SL
The use of hyperlinks to the website is permitted, both to the main page as well as the interior ones.
Any use, transformation or exploitation of the contents included in the website for purposes contrary to law, morality or public order is prohibited.
Warning That the Most of the images used to illustrate the website pages have been taken from independent databases, prior acquisition of the corresponding use licenses. The rest of the images are their own.
Sweet Press, SL, its partners, professionals and/or other personnel will not be responsible for any possible damage or harm suffered, direct or indirect, against any user or third party , for any decision they may adopt based on the content of this website.
Sweet Press, SL Nor is it responsible for the contents of those pages that the user can access from links included in its web page.
The use of the services or contracting products or services in www.sweetpress.com implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
- Acceptance and availability of the General Conditions of ContractBy accepting this contract, you declare:
- you are a person of legal age and with to contract
- has read and accepts these general conditions.
These general conditions (hereinafter, 'the General Conditions'), regulate the legal relationship that emanates from the contracting processes carried out between the users-clients (hereinafter, 'the Clients') of the legal services website located at the url h ttp://www.sweetpress.com owned by Sweetpress SL (hereinafter 'www.sweetpress.com'). Clients accept the General Conditions from the moment they use or contract the service or acquire any product. This document can be printed and stored by Clients. www.sweetpress.com makes the e-mail address email@example.com available to them, so they can ask any questions about the General Conditions.
- Applicable regulationsThese General Conditions are subject to the provisions of Law 7/1998, of April 13, on Conditions General Contracting, to Law 26/1984, of July 19, General for the Defense of Consumers and Users, to Royal Decree 1906/1999, of December 17, 1999, which regulates Telephone or Electronic Contracting with general conditions, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7/1996, of January 15, on the Regulation of Retail Trade, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. If you reside outside of Spain and by virtue of its legislation, the Legislation Spanish version, you cannot contract the services or products of www.sweetpress.com.
- Modification of the General Conditionswww.sweetpress.com may modify the General Conditions notifying Clients sufficiently in advance, in order to improve services and products offered through www.sweetpress.com. By modifying the General Conditions set forth on the website of www.sweetpress.com, said duty of notification shall be understood to have been fulfilled. In any case, before using services or contract products, the General Conditions will be consulted.
- Description of products and servicesThe products of www.sweetpress.com that are marketed by acquiring them through our website, grant the right of return within seven days of receiving the order. Only returns of products in their original state will be accepted. The offer of products from www.sweetpress.com is valid indefinitely and may be modified, rectified or canceled without prior notice to regular or occasional users and consumers.
The civil liability of www.sweetpress.com for the products supplied is limited to the amount thereof, the user or consumer waives any claim any responsibility to www.sweetpress.com for any concept in any case of dissatisfaction of the products purchased in this www.sweetpress.com, as well as possible failures, slow access or errors in accessing the Website, including loss of data, or other information that may exist on the computer or network of the user accessing www.sweetpress.com.
- Intellectual property strong>The contents provided by www.sweetpress.com are subject to intellectual and industrial property rights and are the exclusive property of Sweetpres s SL or of the individuals or legal entities that are informed. By purchasing a product or service, www.sweetpress.com does not grant the purchaser any right of alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication on it, www.sweetpress.com reserving all these rights. The transfer of the aforementioned rights will require the prior written consent of www.sweetpress.com. The client may not make said content available to third parties. The intellectual property extends, in addition to the content included in www.sweetpress.com, to its graphics, logos, design, images and source code used for its programming.
- Use of the service and responsibilities www.sweetpress.com does not guarantee the permanent availability of the services, being exonerated from any type of responsibility for possible damages caused due to the unavailability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic transfer networks. data, beyond their control. www.sweetpress.com is not responsible for the content of links to other Web pages that are not owned by you and that, therefore, cannot be controlled by it.
The client states that he knows that the information provided by www.sweetpress.com through its services, is not legal in nature and is only offered for informational purposes.
The consultation service is offered for informational purposes and has expressly limited effects since documents that may be relevant are not reviewed or complete information is not available in any case, with which it is a limited opinion submitted to a better right. In all cases, it is recommended that you consult a lawyer to make any decision with economic implications.
- Privacy and Protection of Personal DataBy providing the address of email or other personal data, a necessary requirement for the contracting of certain services, the Clients give their permission for said addresses to be treated and also used to send commercial communications of promotion or publicity of the services and products offered by www.sweetpress.com. www.sweetpress.com makes the email address firstname.lastname@example.org available to Clients, so that they revoke the consent given .www.sweetpress.com declares that it complies with current regulations regarding data protection, in particular Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December of Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 994/1999, of June 11, which develops the aforementioned organic law. www.sweetpress.com makes available to Clients the means of contact referred to in the previous paragraph so that they may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition guaranteed by current legislation.
- Applicable legislation and competent jurisdiction.These General Conditions will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the Laws of Spain. < li>NotificationsAll notifications, requests, petitions and other communications that must be made by the parties in relation to these General Conditions, must be made in writing and it will be understood that they have been duly made when they have been delivered by hand or sent by regular mail to the address of the other party or to its email address, or to any other address or email address that each party may indicate to the other for these purposes.
- Nullity and ineffectiveness of the ClausesIf any clause included in these General Conditions is declared, totally or partially, null or ineffective, such nullity or ineffectiveness will affect only said provision or part of the the same that is null or ineffective, subsisting the General Conditions in everything else, having such provision, or the part of it that is affected, as not set.