In accordance with the standard practice of many websites, we may deposit and access cookies, Flash cookies and other technological elements on your computer.
You can choose to disable cookies in your browser at any time by following the instructions in your browser's Help files.
Please note that when you visit the Site, you may also Third parties such as advertising networks, advertising agencies, advertisers, and audience segment providers may deposit and access cookies, Flash cookies, and other technological elements on your computer.
Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files on your computer's browser. A particular website can only access cookies that that particular website has saved on your computer.
- Help us recognize your browser as associated with a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting the Site. For example, we may save your login information so that you do not have to log in each time you visit the Site
- Help us personalize the content and advertisements you see when you visit the Site
- Help us measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, advertisements and other communications; and
- Monitor the analysis and use of the Site, and improve the services of the Site
Sweetpress.com offer guidance to the User on the steps to access the menu of configuration of cookies and, where appropriate, of private browsing in each of the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or the browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can refer to Apple support or browser Help.